Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Much of the stress people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they start"

Someone sent this to me in an email, subject: motivation. It's one of those things that has really stuck with me. I LOVE crafts, shopping for them, planning them, starting them..... It gets a little sticky for me in the finishing category. So, to motivate myself I took the photo below to shame myself into action.



This photo is a small glimpse of a few projects I have brewing: a hat and a pair of fingerless gloves to finish  knitting, 3 quilts and then yarn ordered to start two hats, two pairs of fingerless gloves and two scarves. (These are just a few of the projects that are mobile, I know, I have a problem) But... the picture worked it's magic, one project down (post coming), too many to count to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment